Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Reinforcements for the 4th have arrived...

transversaltransversal Posts: 719
edited 10:08AM in EggHead Forum
These just arrived by FedEx this afternoon. I haven't seen it in any stores down here in the New Orleans area. I have only heard about Blues Hog by word of mouth......all favorable. But, gonna give it a try this weekend. Yall have a safe and happy 4th.

District4-20110630-00006.jpg

Comments

• Only sauce I use now. I love it. I do mix the regular and the Tennessee Red 50/50 to give it a little bite and it thins it out some.
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Awesome eats! You'll be hooked...I know I am!
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Well, I didn't order any of the Tennessee Red....so, if I have to cut it, it's gonna have to be with something else. But, I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks for the tips, Michael.
    Got a feelin I will be, FastEddie.....
  • alex_aalex_a Posts: 17
    Could you post where you ordered this? Can't find this in South Florida.
    Alex, I ordered it from . Several places on the internet carry it. Service from hawgeyes was good and delivery prompt....but shipping on four quarts ($27.00) was $16.26.....a little steep I thought.
  • Ive ordered from here before.

http://www.hawgeyesbbq.com/blueshog/
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,834
    Let us know how the Blue hog turns out. I have not seen it here in Austin, but word of mouth says it is good. Enjoy your holiday cooks.
    Large, small and mini now in Rowlett Tx
    That's it.
    Thanks so much, Joan. I really am looking forward to trying it. You have a safe and happy 4th, too. BTW, the temps here bumped the 100 mark, but didn't quite make it. It was BRUTAL. Hope we get some relief over the weekend, but I doubt it. Enjoy your weekend cooks as well.