Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg's New Home

wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
edited 10:28AM in EggHead Forum
Countertops installed Sat. Just need drawer and door pulls to finish my Large egg's newhome.

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,643
    Nice. Now you have room to add the Small and Mini :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    Dont tell my wife
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,511
    I might be paranoid about the egg falling out. And isn't that a little high to gasket level? I'm sure you worked all of that out somehow.
  • Reverend BSBReverend BSB Posts: 157
    I made some cool door and drawer pulls out of the BGE tablecloth weights. Take out the clips, drill a small hole in the back, put a wood screw in your drawer or door, and screw the weight onto it.
    Just the height for me. A little high for my wife, but she is OK with that. She says that is my kitchen spot, her's is inside!!
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Nice build Wally!! looks like a mighty fine eggin' place!!
    If it blows off I think I will have more to worry about