Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

PhotoBucket Issue....Help, please....

transversaltransversal Posts: 719
edited 8:01PM in EggHead Forum
My photobucket site used to provide a drop down menu under each pic providing the user with four choices, the last of which was an "img" choice, which you could hi-light and right click on to transfer the selected image to the BGE site. Somehow, the drop down menu now provides 3 choices, excluding the "img" choice that used to provide the transfer tool. Has anyone else encountered this, or am I doing something wrong?? is it a setting issue that I somehow screwed up?

HELP??

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Try clicking on your username(upper right corner),then click account settings.Then you should have an "album sttings" option at the top of the screen.Under album settings,you should be able to check/uncheck which options you want to have available.I only have two options(Email & IMG).Good luck :)
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    You nailed it, Sparky. Thanks ever so much for taking time to help me. I really appreciate it.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    He's turning into a regular tech weenie :laugh:
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    You're welcome Jack :) Glad I could help
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    For the life of me, Doug, I cannot imagine how I managed to change that setting. Just lucky you were around. Thanks, Podner.