Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Breakfast

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Home made linguisa, scrambeled egg with tomato, kale and roasted garlic salt, topped with home smoked pepperjack cheese.

003-21.jpg

008-9.jpg

Enjoy the weekend all!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Molly, one day I'll be lucky to try one of your homemade delicacies, what a nice breakfast.
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    So! How was the Linguica???
    Doing a mixed grill today and was heavily leaning towards the Linguica!
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Skeered me for a second Molly, I thought it read homemade Iquana! :laugh: Just kidding, never thought of putting kale in scrambled eggs, gotta try that :)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    At the Denver fest Beli. :whistle:
    Come one come all!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Now you've got me want'n breakfast for lunch, which will mean I have to eat lunch for dinner, thereby making me go to bed without my dinner.

My carved-in-stone daily agenda is crumbling around me.

I know... I'll just have a rum 'n coke now and really throw my body a curve. Curves I can handle.

I can reboot tomorrow.

Spring "Currently On London Time" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    Beautiful Molly....and those tomatoes look perfect!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Delicious! Fresh flavor from the spices and the love we put into them. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    A little extra veggy for the day Frank.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You make me smile Leroy. Thank you!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    They were Brad. Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    Wow Molly, making me hungry.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Quick and easy Teresa. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Rezen73
    Rezen73 Posts: 356
    Options
    Looks good, where'd you get that little skillet?
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Sportsmans Wearhouse. I've seen them on Amazon also.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Everything looks goods, especially the sausage. Are the eggs cooked in CI pan?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    That looks great, Molly! That beats the heck out of my multi-grain cereal with sliced banana!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Yes. Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That's really what I should have had also John. :laugh: I'll hike it of tomorrow. :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    August 6th ....I might just fit that one in.....I know I'll have to be in AZ sometime in August...so CO on the way...
  • bees
    bees Posts: 335
    Options
    That's a fine looking way to start the day.Thanks for sharing.Randy
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Great news Beli!!! Fun fun! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Randy!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"