Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturday Nite "Appeteasers". (Slideshow)

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hoping all are having a great weekend!![p]The "Better Half" and I did up a bunch of "Appeteasers" last nite instead of a formal meal![p]Whopper ABT's...(Aneheim peppers as opposed to Japs and glazed with Maple Syrup) .[p]Serano Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms...(Serano Ham and lotsa other goodies)[p]Monkey Bites...(Bananas wrapped with bacon...Dizzy Pig "Jamacian Firewalk"... and finnished with a honey and chili glaze!![p]Set-up:[p]Raised Grid with drip pan....450 dome....And fun was had by all!![p]
P40900512.jpg[p]P40900562.jpg[p]P40900672.jpg[p]P40900762.jpg[p]P40900822.jpg[p]P40900852.jpg[p]Ahhh....La Dolce' Vita[p]
Chubby[p]

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Chubby,
    I just gained two pounds looking at the pictures. Sure looks good.[p]Spring Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• EggerinMO
    EggerinMO Posts: 49
    Options
    Chubby,[p]WOW.. thoes Serano Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms look awsome... Would you mind sharing you recipe :-)
    L and MM

Egging in the Ozarks

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Dang! I had leftover takeout pizza today. Pepperoni. I'm off to cry now.[p]Cornfed
  • Chubby
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Batton down the hatches over there.... my fine feathered one!![p]I see a bad storm's headin our way...supposedly going to be a rough one all night...tornados and hail, they're saying!![p]You'd better cover up that pretty truck!![p]I may have to bolt lil' Eggnacio down!![p]Stay dry!![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Wow! And I'm only egging pork chops today.[p]Is that some kind of new raised grid setup with a pie pan for a drip pan down below in your small?[p]Where did you get such a setup? Got any more pics on how it works?[p]Cheers,[p]Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Chubby
    Options
    EggerinMO,[p]Check up above....[p]Thanks for asking!![p]
    Chubby

• Chubby
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Although I do "feel you pain"....I have eaten some pretty tasty "Cold Pizza" in my time![p]
    Chubby

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Dang, Evans, you are a born Egger. Some of the best pics I've seen yet. Great job.[p]TRex
  • Chubby
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]Why Ed....you ol' dog you![p]They don't call you "The GM"...for nothing!![p]Not much gets by you.[p]Funny you should ask...it is actually pics of a little something that will take the fuss out of "Grate Management" and let you switch between set-ups in seconds!![p]Made from high quality materials...with a "Lifetime Warranty"!![p]For the "Small"...no less!!!!!![p]Rumor has it...they will be available at The Texas Eggfest?[p]As we speak I am in production....but I will post pics shortly of the pre-production prototypes taken at my "Super Top Secret" R and D Facility.[p]
    Sorta like the "Spy Photos" in Car and Driver Magazine.[p]
    Seriously...thanks for asking!![p]Chubby[p]PS...something verrrrrrry cool is comming for "Mr.Large" as well!![p][p]

• Chubby
    Options
    TRex,[p]Hey...stop that!![p]I humbley sit at the feet of the Jedi Master...and "King of the Macro shot!![p]I will now go and feast on your pics....!![p]See you soon!![p]Evans[p]
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Chubby,
    Man!, what great looking stuff! I gotta work on my photos, or get another camera. WoW!