Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Flying the friendly skies

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a head's up that I will be out of the country from June 26-July 10 so I won't be able to do much about Thermapens in that time. Major steak eating before I go since not heading to the land of beef!

mShark
·

Comments

• Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    Hey Molly, do you guys deliver to the UK?

And enjoy your holiday, where are you headed? :D
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Safe travels Monica
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,303
    Have a great trip Monica!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Have a safe trip. :)
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Of course. Have sent to Australia and China!

mShark
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Be safe girl. Take pictures :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Have a nice trip! -RP
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    I hope it's for fun and not work! Have a great trip.
    ·