Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT)Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 3:53AM in EggHead Forum
Well,my first son turns 8yrs old tomorrow(the 19th),so we get to celebrate Fathers day,and his B-Day together.Fathers Day just doesn't get any better then that :woohoo: I'll be smoking a couple racks of baby backs with his help :) We had his B-Day party at a laser-tag place today,and it was a blast :woohoo: Here's a few pics..............

I hope that everyone enjoys their Fathers Day as much as I will :) I would like to wish all of you fathers out there a great Fathers Day :)

• ManfredManfred Posts: 186
    That looks like to much FUN. happy B-day/ father's day
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Happy Fathers Day back at ya. Looks like the kids had fun and wish him a Happy Birthday.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks Manfred,it was a ton of fun :P
    Thanks Mark,I hope that you enjoy your day tomorrow :)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Thanks Doug! Back at ya!
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Back atcha buddy,,, so Carson won? :laugh:
    Thanks Pat, and yes he did win :ohmy: He came in 3rd place both rounds.He was only outscored by the two adults that filled in for a couple of kids that didn't show up :) Way too much fun for me :woohoo: ;)
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
    And a very happy father's day to you sparky. Looks like fun was had by all. Tell the young man happy b-day too
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey buddy happy birthday to Carson they sure look like they're having a great time & all the best to Dad on his day. All the way from 'ol México ;)
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Very cool Doug, looks like a great time! -RP
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I just LOVE those freckles :) have a wonderful day Doug!!
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Thanks Sparky. Glad your having a good time.

Going to stay home and work on a project, table building for the mini egg. My 23 year old son will swing over and we'll sit down to marinated country style rib meat smoked with hickory. I'm good with that.

Laser tag... looks like a lot of fun! :woohoo:

Happy Father's Day.