Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cookn biker the Caterer

Desert Oasis WomanDesert Oasis Woman Posts: 5,604
edited 3:00PM in EggHead Forum
Did you shuck that corn yet?

Put them butts on, thawed or not!

We use the cold transfer to metal method for quick defrosting, too! But those butts are pretty thick :blink:

You can season with some rub after pulled, too B)

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Honestly don't know where she finds time for it on her busy daily schedule, sure she'll be fine. Are you Thelma or Louise? :laugh:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,320
    Beli did Thelma or Louise have the gun :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Yeap :laugh: that leaves no doubt in my mind now..
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Thanks Kari for your thoughts and cheerleading!!
    Wish you were here to help with the shots. :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Good Luck Molly! By the time you shuck all that corn you are going to need a stiff drink! I'll have one for you right now just in case you don't have time.... :laugh:
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'll have one with you!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Waiting for the large to stablize. Another 15 min. Also cleaned and lit the medium, in case they don't fit.
    Pictures soon. Then the corn :pinch: , then the slaw.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE