Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Misc cooks (pic heavy)

rsmdale
rsmdale Posts: 2,472
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
With work getting back to normal I was able to spend some time in front of the egg.
040-3.jpg
042-2.jpg
Some nice Tuna steaks rubbed w/Prudhommes and served w/ Rosemary garlic fingerlings
043-2.jpg
044-1.jpg
Some shoulders injected w/ Spicy rum,honey and Garlic. These were for a friend who was havivg an engagement party for his step daughter.My son says he is sick of me cooking shoulders foe friends and not him.
045.jpg
Had the fire going so some chichen breast and homemade chorizo went on.
027-8.jpg
The apricot tree is loaded and almost ready.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    you are kidding me... and killing me apricots are almost ready??? LOL our poor peach tree has a ton of pea sized nubs on it:)I love apricots!!
    nice looking tuna and meat cooks to but the fresh apricots killed me LOL
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    Man, that's some good looking stuff going on there! :laugh: What caught my attention the most was the apricot tree........when I was a young lad growing up in No. Hollywood we had one of these in our backyard......I have memories of picking these off the tree when they were ripe and eating them right on the spot. Doesn't get any better than that and they weren't sprayed with any insecticides! :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Mmmm, apricots!
    Nice cooks Dale! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Nice cooks Dale!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Everything looks great Dale! A neighbor's peach tree is loaded too, up high. The raccoons are getting to them!
  • Woodbutcher
    Woodbutcher Posts: 1,017
    Looking real tasty Dale! This reminds me that I need to get some tuna. Fresh apricots, man your lucky.
  • rsmdale
    M.E. we are blessed to have the growing season that we have.My wife loves the apricots and this year we will be canning,we have hundreds!!The pruning paid off.

DALE
  • rsmdale
    Egret I do not spray with anything,God either gives em' to me or not,but when he does Boy! are they good.

DALE
  • rsmdale
    They are good Molly!! The family is heading to Denver for 2 weeks,wish I could visit but the Bills keep coming.

DALE
  • rsmdale
    Thanks Loco,I have been working so hard, the Eggin has suffered.

DALE
  • rsmdale
    Thanks Teresa I am chasing the birds out everyday! I am enjoying having some time to work around the yard.

GOOD EATS AND GOOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • rsmdale
    The Tuna is the last of my caught fish,time to take a trip!!

DALE
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Looks great Dale. Glad you are getting some free time.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas