Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

smoking

The Walrus
The Walrus Posts: 35
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to the BGE Company for making the Big Green Egg. Thank you to every one on the forum for being here. With little more than one week of egging under my belt (grilling and eating) I smoked some brats today for lunch. Hickory was used and to put it simply I do not want to go back to work. I want to saty home and feed my face. Tammy and every one else should go out and get an BGE. the walrus

Comments

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    the walrus,
    Two of our kids are saying the same thing! With big ole grins on their faces too! Let's see, its been a week and a day since our youngest daughter and her husband and kids got home with their egg, and they've used it 4 times. Not a record, but they are haveing fun! I think we could get some of them fight families to quit fightin' over there in dem foreign countries if we got them some Eggs. They sure could'nt use them fer the throwing kind![p]Welcome to the forum it is a great bunch of people![p]Dr. Chicken

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Dr. Chicken,[p]Hey Doc, great to see you posting again. Finally make it out of the darkness for awhile or just checking in? Either way, welcome back. Hope things are well with you and yours. Glad to hear that the young'ns are enjoying their eggs.[p]Troy
  • Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    sprinter,
    Thanks Troy. It's been like a deep dark hole. I couldn't check in with anyone. I had no idea whether KOC had kept up with his own self destructive habits or whether his better half finally got him tamed down. To say I have been incomuticodial (sp) is to put it mildly! I have been enjoying my self with the Eggs though and so have the kids. It sure don't get old, it just gets better! Kinda like myself!! Yuk! Yuk! :^)))[p]How goes the search for a "midwest Eggfest"? Are you any closer? Do you need some help? Let me know! I'll check in early each day and late each evening![p]Just finished some awsome ribs from the Egg. Scrumptious and out-a-sight![p]Dr. Chicken