Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What Will Happen to Eggheads and Eggfests

Desert Oasis WomanDesert Oasis Woman Posts: 5,604
edited 2:47PM in EggHead Forum
Will a new crowd just take over?

Why hasn't the people in charge of this Egghead Forum given us the new rules to play by??????

I bought 3 BGEs and think maybe I should paint them pink :blink:

Comments

• Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    It seems there is a lot of hearsay going around. I'm just going to wait for the lights to go out then I'll know that some of the hearsay was for real. :(
  • Kew_el_steveKew_el_steve Posts: 354
    If things don't work out, EggFest in October would be a good time to pay a "visit" to the Mothership to "discuss" the situation. Until then, don't worry, be happy... B) ;) :silly:
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Since the Sunshine State Eggfest is BEFE, (By Eggers, For Eggers) I can assure everyone the fest will go on.
    As for waiting, I am PROACTIVE, not reactive in everthing I do in life!
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    As is the mini fest B)
  • LoisLaneLoisLane Posts: 94
    How do we know there will still be an Eggtoberfest ? Has anyone looked at the corp webpage for that event lately ? They took down last year's dates / info and just have a generic history up there.

I am new on here- but it would seem to me something like that could & should have the next dates posted for it 6+ months in advance.
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    I was @ the mothership 2 weekends ago and they said 3rd weekend in October.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.