Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Richlands Virginia

meat03manmeat03man Posts: 83
edited 2:04AM in EggHead Forum
Any eggers in my area?

Comments

• N.E. EggerN.E. Egger Posts: 39
    I don't live in the area but I get down there for a night or two about every other month to do some work at Clinch Valley Medical Center. It's a nice area.
    Glenn
  • N.E. EggerN.E. Egger Posts: 39
    Have you ever eaten at the Oink Joint. Can't catch him when he's open and when he is I'm on my way to the airport.
    Glenn
  • wmd36wmd36 Posts: 55
    went to E&H
  • bennybenny Posts: 109
    kingsport tn....im up and down I81 on business.
  • meat03manmeat03man Posts: 83
    I have eaten there a few times, the first time it was good, and it wasn't as good the second or third time, then the third time I paid like 14 bucks for 2 bbq sandwiches and I would have had more eating from McDonalds dollar menu. I haven't eaten there in over a year now though, I feel like maybe I should try it again but with one good experience and 4 bad ones I figure I don't owe it another try.