Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sigh

CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,755
edited 7:45PM in EggHead Forum
So many rumors and so little facts. I now understand why tabloids sell so well!

On a factual note, Grant's 8U baseball team is undefeated in the county tournament and plays for the championship on Friday. The last 2 games were won 15-0 and 10-2
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Good luck to Grant and team.
    ·
  • AngelaAngela Posts: 461
    It's like the high school locker room.
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,755
    We spent 90 minutes today working on hitting and pitching. That is one determined 8yr old. Trying to do his part to be ready.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Best of luck on the Championship....I hope they win the championship like the other team from Alabama...War Eagle...LOL :) ;) B)
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Great Gene. I remember those days both as a kid then a coach.
    ·
    Except our payroll is much lower. :woohoo:
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Touche'.... :P :lol: :silly:
    ·
    We pay with team drinks and brownies. :P
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Have fun Gene.