Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey Poot...Nueskie's for breakfast

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited 1:08PM in EggHead Forum
Last month when the Campin' Eggers group camped at Lake Hartwell in SC Poot fixed Nueskie's Corned Beef Hash..it was deelicious. http://www.nueskes.com/

So we ordered some and cooked it today for breakfast. It was deelicios also....here are a few pics:

Sauteing the onions...

044-7.jpg

Cooking the CB hash...

048-6.jpg

Baking biscuits on the small...

061-1.jpg

Biscuits all done...

062-3.jpg

Plated...homemade blackberry jelly...

064-3.jpg

We were in Aruba for vacation 2 weeks ago...a few pics from the beach in front of the hotel

012-36.jpg

a sunset

016-22.jpg

Back home..Flowering Pickerel from our water pond....

055-6.jpg

Day lilies

049-6.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Comments

• Very nice Kim - breakfast and fun in the sun :)
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i froze most of my nueskie's hash. i made a corned beef omelet. which turned out really good. i will order more..

wish i could have been in aruba. not with you :P but in aruba :laugh:

have a great day pal

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    B) ;) :) :laugh: :P
    LOL...thanks for your help on the car...We are still looking.
    sorry pal!! i was hoping that one would work out for you let me know and i will help you more if i can

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Thanks Buddy.... :)
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    That sure does look good Kim. Funny I did not get a phone call saying that it was ready :( . Oh well maybe next time. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Looks like you had to enjoy Aruba with that view. Hash sounds very good. Makes me want to get a camper so I can join the group if you eat like that.
    Swap you a steak for CB hash.... B)
    Yes we do eat like that and we would love to have you join the group. See you in a few weeks at the NE fest.. ;)
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 748
    biscuits and jelly look great... egg looks great... but ain't sure about that stuff underneath :ermm: .... but i am sure it was good..... but i am still not sure about it.. :woohoo:

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

how great would it be if doug swithched from flat view :whistle: :woohoo:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Paul,

I never liked CB hash until Poot fixed this stuff...it really is deeelicious. Like Terry I will order more. :)
    Rookies... :laugh:
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    vidalia1 wrote:
    Swap you a steak for CB hash.... B)

ahhhhh NO! ;)
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Looks awesome. Aruba is my favorite island in the Caribbean. Did you go out to La Palm Island for all you can eat & drink snorkeling?
    No but we may do it next year. Do you recommend it? Going for 8 days next year. :P :P :P :P