Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Early Fathers Day!

Options
T-47
T-47 Posts: 84
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well my neighbor and I were treated to early fathers day gifts and are now the proud owners of Large BGE's! I have been using Weber kettles and a WSM and am looking forward to this new adventure. I am going to fire it up tomorrow night and grill some Tenderloin’s as my first cook. I am open to any and all advice! I’ve wanted one of these babies for a few years…yeehaaa.

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    T-47,[p]You are a loved man![p]Now go forth... and feed the neighborhood!![p]enjoy the new toy!![p]Chubby[p]PS...Welcome to the Clubhouse!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Eggecutioner
    Options
    T-47,[p]Thats how I got mine 6 weeks ago. I also gave up my birthday, Valentines Day (boo hoo), and something else. However I've had to add several eggsessories, spices (still lookin for the Lime Pepper), guava wood, 3 kinds of lump (no WGC yet) none of which required a holiday. :o)[p]Joe