Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cluck and Squeal demo tomorrow

hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited 11:35PM in EggHead Forum
If you're in the North Texas area and would like to try the Cluck and Squeal all-purpose rub, show up to Hirschs' Specialty Meats in Plano at 11 am tomorrow. I'll be delivering 350 rubbed and Egged drumettes for their Chef to demo. Now's your chance! This rub is made by Marc Cardinali, Primeggister on the forum.

Comments

• chocdocchocdoc Posts: 460
    Be willing to bet the folks attending the Toronto Eggfest tomorrow will probably get to sample some Cluck and Squeal too - cause I think Marc is going to be cooking!
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,742
    Well there goes the neighbourhood B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• jzccjzcc Posts: 123
    Steve, we'll try to make an appearance just to lend moral support! We had Cluck & Squeal on chicken breasts tonight -- that is some kind of good stuff!

Jeri
  • I was a late entry Kerry because work just gets in the way of my fun :( ! So I will attend Toronto Eggfest and meet the boys from Dickson's Hardware and I have samples for the Cooks. I will see you there.
  • Little Steven wrote:
    Well there goes the neighbourhood B)

Steve

Your too funny buddy! How it going Steve?