Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Care Package

Options
elzbth
elzbth Posts: 2,075
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just finished packing a few things to send to a special soldier ....Capt. Chris. I hate I missed out on the opportunity to help with the shipping expense of the egg. Hope these goodies will be of use to him! :) And Chris, if you see this post - thank you for all you are doing in service to our country. :kiss:

IMG_2465.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    You ROCK!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Eggsakley
    Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
    Options
    Fine selection of products. I'm quite sure they will be appreciated by more than a few of our brothers and sisters in arms. Angels bless for this contribution to some of our our finest. :)
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    Nice! Those will be enjoyed I'm sure. I see Dale's there. A friend from your neck of the wood sent that to me, I've mixed it with ground beef for burgers, and splashed it on a steak prior to the roast, what else do you folks do with it
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Very nice Elizabeth
    Great karma for you and yours :)

Shane
  • Woodbutcher
    Woodbutcher Posts: 1,017
    Options
    Really nice gesture Elizabeth! He will love it.
  • wallyjar
    wallyjar Posts: 123
    Options
    Really nice thing you did here.

I am so glad our current military are treated with the respect they deserve for all they give.
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    That is wonderful, Elzbth. What a nice gesture, and I'm sure Capt. Chris will appreciate it.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • ShedFarm
    ShedFarm Posts: 499
    Options
    How wonderful!!

I was supposed to contribute to the mini shipping, but by the time I got the email and saw the notification on the boards, it was already paid for. :(

I'm sure that the troops will appreciate every last bit of your care package!
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Options
    Elizabeth, that's a fantastic way to support the troops.
    I'm certain it will be well appreciated.

Uglydog