Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbie BGE owner. What to cook first.

Options
xrayscatter
xrayscatter Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
I've been using a gas grill for years and finally made the switch to a large BGE. I'm looking for ideas on what to cook first. I want to learn how to use the egg and control temperature before I tackle something complicated. I appreciate any ideas on something easy to cook for the first time and also any tips on using my BGE.

Comments

• xrayscatter
    Options
    I've been using a gas grill for years and finally made the switch to a large BGE. I'm looking for ideas on what to cook first. I want to learn how to use the egg and control temperature before I tackle something complicated. I appreciate any ideas on something easy to cook for the first time and also any tips on using my BGE.
  • EggerFromIowa
    Options
    one of my first cooks was brats and hot dogs with a side of beans. pretty easy, and the family enjoyed it.

IMG00047-20100803-1818.jpg