Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Cracked an egg this morning.......

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 2:05PM in EggHead Forum
well,actually 6 eggs :whistle: I really just wanted to play with my new camera,so Carson and I decided to fire up the XL for breakfast.I am not a fan of Spam,but somebody left a couple cans of it in my Jeep at the Ga. Mountain Eggfest :laugh: Anyway,here's "the raws"

and the prep...with PBM's rub :)

then into the skillet

Now time for the eggs

and slightly overdone toast(I really should have been faster,but again,I was playing with the camera) :P

My plate is ready,and not as overcooked as it looks,but not as good as usual :pinch:

And then it was time to scramble a few eggs for Carson

He actually liked the Spam :ohmy: Now just a little clean-up,and we're done

Thanks for lookin ;)

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,782
    nice pics, doug... but ken onion for spam?! :laugh:

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Central Connecticut 

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Nothin but the best for meat/meat-like substance in a can for me :laugh:
  • I was about to express my condolences, but now I guess I can only say that to the chicken.

Anyway...Looks Great!
    HAHA,thanks jerry :)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh: Good you have a talented Sous Chef, buddy, ages since i had spam, better check that jeep & see if they left something else..... :)
    :laugh: Don't worry Beli,you aren't missing much :sick: :P
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Doug, good looking pics on your cook. You must be happy with your new camera...You did forget the one thing that was needed for this cook....One of Pat's Bloody Mary's.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP
    Thanks Tim,I could really go for some of poolboys Bloody Marys this morning :whistle: :)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Green Eggs and Spam!!! Looks good my friend! I never met an Egg I didn't like.
    Thanks buddy,but next time,I'll just skip the Spam part :laugh:
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    The Dog(s) have to eat too. Besides, isnt Spam the half sibling of Loney?
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Me too, well it is a special day....what the heck... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Here's a couple of gallons for ya both B)

Yer killin me man,maybe I'll just have a beer and get it over with :P
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    "Cracked an egg this morning......."
    That subject line could have went a coupe of ways. The breakfast looks pretty darn good.
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Nice. I cannot believe you ate them spam! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The pictures look good. Which cam did you get?
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    So Mark,you picked up on my wordplay eh :laugh: Thanks man
    Thanks Doug,and I only took a couple of bites :lol: I got the Nikon D70 and am happy so far ;)