Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Almost a Forum Check

Gator Bait
Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

I miss the old days of Leroy's wonderful writings in the wee hours of the morning. I don't remember him ever finding anything amiss either here or with his plumbing when ever he did a Forum Check. Thank God!

For me to do a Forum Check at this late or as it may be early hour is more like opening the frig door to see if the light is still on. Think of all the energy/money we could save if we could figure out a way to turn that one out! :blink:

I have to take an antibiotic (pill) for a tooth ache every six hours and when 6:00 rolled around I happened to look at my watch. Much like the frig light I have yet to find a way to turn it (my watch) off for a while. It is self winding and I am determined to see if it will run for ever.

Have a perfect weekend All, I am happy to report that all looks safe and sound around our beloved forum at this point in time. :ermm: :huh: :unsure: :)

Blair

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    My day is half over Blair!!! LOL glad you are keeping an eye on things down there :)
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Morning Blair. Thanks for checking things out.

I've been up since 4:00 keeping an eye on things. That was after a sudden urge to take a look at some porcelain furniture in the Necessary Room.

But all of a sudden it is 6:00 and I smell coffee brewing. I guess that means I'm up for the day.

Haveagood'n

Spring "Early Depends Entirely On Where You Are" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    I've been up since about 4:00 as well... but that's because I'm not so good at the sleep thing
    context is important :)
  • Gator Bait

Morning Julie, your day must start when mine is usually ending. LOL, if I went to bed at a decent hour I would be up long before this also. I often turn in at 3:00AM and get four or five hours sleep. I have a new hammock out under the Buttonwood Tree that I visit after the sea breeze picks up in the afternoon. ;)

Have a great day,

Blair

• Gator Bait

Morning Leroy, great to hear the porcelain furniture is still as should be. I have been a night owl for a long time so I don't have to look at 4:00AM at the beginning of my day but rather at the tail end. Funny how some of us see it ass the beginning of a new chapter and others of us see it as the ending. Then there are those of us that never really see it at all! ;)

Glad you are still on watch my friend, have a great day at the Coop,

Blair

• Gator Bait

I understand where you are coming from, I miss the days when I was younger and working physically demanding jobs and could sleep for ever. Twelve hour naps were not uncommon back then. The nice thing about not working those jobs anymore is that I can answer the sirens call of my new hammock out under the Buttonwood tree and that is always a snooze cruise of the finest kind! :laugh:

Have a great weekend,

Blair