Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Guess what is Bobby Flay's new addiction

Options

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Would it be that egg in the background?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• mrsroasting
    mrsroasting Posts: 27
    Options
    I watched Bobby this weekend and saw an episode with a lady from NY that was an Egger and then a new show to be aired that had Bobby with an Egg in the background. Bobby is the man! By far my favorite along with Tyler Florence and a few others.
  • Moocowtex
    Moocowtex Posts: 13
    Options
    Let's hope he uses that Egg! I ate at his restaurant in Las Vegas last year, and all I can say is it was about the most unimpressive, dried out piece of salmon I had ever eaten. I've had salmon other places for half the price that were 10 times better.
  • Ashman
    Ashman Posts: 375
    Options
    Since we are talking national exposure, I happened to notice the BGE in my Florida Sportsman Magazine June edition. On page 32 it shows a charter boat with an Egg mounted on the back deck!! I'm not sure which boat it is, but I believe someone posted something like this awhile back. The Egg- It is everywhere.