Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

good bbq in myrtle beach

jerryp
jerryp Posts: 232
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wondered if anybody could turn me on to a good bbq spot around myrtle beach. We stop at Flips in wilmington NC on the way down and Ralphs in Weldon NC on the way back, but would like to try something around here for a nice change of pace. Thanks.

Comments

• Vanzo
    Vanzo Posts: 125
    Put this in your gps: 6102 Frontage Road, Myrtle Beach

That will take you to Little Pig's Barbecue. I have been told they have the best bbq in Myrtle Beach.

Let us all know how it is.

Vanzo
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Can't help with Myrtle, but if you're anywhere near Goldsboro NC in your travels, try Wilber's. I like Ralph's, but I like Wilber's more.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• GirlyEgg
    GirlyEgg Posts: 622
    BYOE :P :woohoo: :evil:
  • RU Eggsperienced
    RU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,527
    OR - Cook your pork butt, pull it, put it in ziplocks and then into your ice chest....Reheat..I recommend Carnivore sauce - It's better than most every BBQ restaurant! At least my opinion and I'm sticking with it....