Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Seen as an Egghead

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:

EggHatter (Kathy) and I are spending the weekend in Orlando for a little relaxation and driving back from getting dinner tonight I was stopped at a stoplight when I noticed the car in the lane next to me stopped near my back bumper. After a few seconds it pulled up beside me and motioned for me to roll down the window...the husband driving asked "what are those things beside the man & woman on your back window?" We were in Kathy's car which has set of HungryMan's Egghead Stick Family w/Eggs (SEE HERE). I told them it was Big Green Eggs...the smoker/grill (I have the two Large, one Small & one Mini stickers along with the man & woman cooking). The husband looked at the wife and said "you were right". The light changed right then so I didn't get a chance to ask if they were EggHeads too! You never know where you might find an EggHead :laugh:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Jay:

I only see 3 BGE's . . .still more than I have! :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning loco_engr:

The picture I linked to was on HungryMan's website...not my wife's car.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Funny....we were just in Rudy's for a quick sandwich and one of the young clerks asked if that was a Big Green Egg on Leroy' shirt (same design as Kathy's sticker). He went on to say his uncle lives in Dallas and is a big Egghead. He took one of Leroy's cards and is going to tell his uncle tonight he met Spring Chicken. He knows of the Forum but doesn't know his handle.....we'll see....
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Nice story Jay! :)