Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

coordination

Options
jake42
jake42 Posts: 932
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
coordinate.jpg
<p />You have to coordinate.

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    jake42,[p]Poetry in motion...you are!![p]Chubby
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Sigmore
    Sigmore Posts: 621
    Options
    jake42,
    If I was yoh Mama, I'd make you clean that table. The Egg sure is shiny. First things first I reckon!!

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    jake42, Great picture for last week, St.Pat's day. The table and steps are green womanized, the bottle opener is green, the stone under the egg is green, the hing plates are green, the beer is green - nice touch with the reflection in the glass, the mop pale in back is green, the grass is turning green, and the grandaddy of all - Mr. Egg is green. Any Irish in the family or is the egg converting you.
  • eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    Sandbagger, [p]well i couldn't figure jake42's post out until after your post, but i'm colorblind and don't need to 'coordinate'[p]Scott

• Citizen Q
    Citizen Q Posts: 484
    Options
    jake42,[p]Ohhhhhh, it's about color coordination, I get it now. I thought it was about physical coordination which left me asking "Now why can't that guy snap a picture AND hold his beer at the same time?"[p]
    Cheers,
    C~Q