Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ceramic Grill Store Delivery Today....

transversaltransversal Posts: 719
edited 4:51PM in EggHead Forum
Seems like it came less than 48 hours after I placed my order. I was blown away first by the service and then by the quality of the products. "This is not your fathers grilling accessory store." Even the care in packaging spoke volumes about Tom's operation. These are precision pieces of BBQ equilpment that I will probably pass along to the next generation. Before they get all funky, here's a gander at'em.

District4-20110525-00064-1.jpg

District4-20110525-00066-1.jpg

District4-20110525-00067-1.jpg

Fathers Day is on the way......and Tom does an excellent job in helping you (or whomever) select your choices.

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    nice choices!! all my eggs wear "tom" :whistle:
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Tell ya what, Maine....he is one patient dude. I must have called him four times before I finally understood the system and decided what I wanted. Nice, nice guy. Very helpful. I will call him again........(as he scurries off to his secret bomb shelter!!) :blink:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    ha ha I am sure you were nothing compaired to some. it is another big investment to our already $$ eggs and we are nervous to drop more but I will tell you what you will never regret that purchase anymore than the eggs :)I have plate setters but my adj rig and pizza stone work great and get used more LOL
    Thanks for the tips Maine......may I live long enough and enjoy enough Eggin to wear the darn things out. But, I don't think that's gonna happen. I mean, this stuff is very well engineered......it's more like art work than it is BBQ equipment.........(Wonder if I can get away with buying some more stuff from Tom for my wife's birthday!! :evil: )
  • walruseggerwalrusegger Posts: 314
    Great accessories...but why do I have a sudden thirst for a cocktail?
    Uh.......eh........ya noticed that, eh walrus? Don't know where all that booze came from!! Looks like a bar room!! Oh well.......that's what helps me gets thru all those Lo & Slos!! ;)
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I need a few more thinks from. First class merchandise for sure.
    I can't wait to take it for a spin.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Mine is all black and gunked up...but, it did look just like yours at one time. :laugh:

By the way I grill chicken up high in the dome on the AR and the grid extender. Like in the first pic cept 400F direct. ;)
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Is that for the Large or XL ? The products he makes are of high quality. That is something I look for in anything I buy and/or sell. I don't want any junk and won't sell any junk.

Enjoy your new toys.
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    I got the answer off your Profile. The light on top of my head turned on.
    I'm a fan of precision metal work and that stuff is just that. I'm gonna funk it up...but almost with reluctance!!
    No problem, Eggary. If you don't see what you want on the site, give Tom a call.
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    There is nothing like opening a box of new toys!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    E.N.V.I.O.U.S.!!! Is an understatement.Congrats on the toys. :)
  • RU EggsperiencedRU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,526
    I've had my eye on the oblongtangular stone that you have in your last pic. I am definitely giving hints at birthday/fathers day/Christmas for one of those! Note: I already have two Adjustable Rigs, two spiders, a wok and some other stuff from TJV's store. Awesome!!!
    Especially Eggin toys!
    Hoss, I just hope I can do them justice. A Ferrari is one hell of an automobile, but it doesn't corner well at all in a swimmin pool.
    Hope I get to meet Tom one of these days.
  • EggSimonEggSimon Posts: 422
    eggcelent choice. I have to buy the same in a few days... ;)
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,616
    wow, what an incredible way to start the day reading each post. all the kind remarks are greatly appreciated. big thanks for your support! :) tom
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Very nice! :cheer:
    With your new setups there is nothin you can't cook. Tom does excellent work and his stuff is lifetime quality. Have fun!
    Tom, you've got a "can't miss" product with "can't miss" merchandising. Keep up the good work and i hope you have a terrific Father's Day!!
  • I've got the same one. Great option for ribs.
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
    I can't wait to try some BB slabs......without having to cut'em and put'em in a rib rack. I think I'm really gonna enjoy this rig. I'm open for any tips you have, Wildcat. So share away....I'll take all the help I can get.