Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT- KEEP VOTING FOR MARY BETH - SHE IS IN A TIE!!

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited 10:06AM in EggHead Forum
if you've seen my earlier posts, a friend named marybeth albright is one of the 15 finalists for the next food network star... . they are also having a fan vote ahead of the show for the "fan's favorite"...thanks in no small part to you folks, mary beth is now in virtual tie for the lead with 23% of the vote. .

you can keep voting every day, up to 10 times each day (a few of you have even figured out how to cast more than 10 votes per day - YAY). .. .

so please keep voting for marybeth. .. .i think the voting runs through the 5th of june. .

thanks!!!

max

here is a link to the voting site:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-next-food-network-star-fan-vote/package/index.html

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    if she wins, will we have to keep hearing you talk about how "you knew her when" and all that? and, most important, will it also be in perpetual all-caps? :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    struth,

I keep picturing Max with Ty what's his name's megaphone :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Did my part Max, best of luck to her.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Max:

Thanks for the reminder!

CRS . . .ya know :whistle:
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    She got my 10 votes.
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Max, I say its time she pulls ahead. Keep posting the link everyday. -RP
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Just cast 'em tomorrow I'll attempt from the pc and the work laptop.
  • Kew_el_steveKew_el_steve Posts: 354
    HALEY!!! Goldy Locks Rocks!!! Oh wait, this isn't American Idol...sorry. :laugh: