Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey PBM...found your sign yet????

SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,202
edited 5:55AM in EggHead Forum
Morning Mike:

I saw your post about the Big Green Egg sign from the back of your truck missing and was wondering if you had located it yet? Hope it turns up soon!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,107
    I thought I smelled a lot of cigar smoke about the time it disappeared! :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,937
    Yep, I cold smell it too John.
    JJ

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Gosh... I did not think Little Steven smoked those nasty things?? :evil: :whistle:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    He doesn't and possession is 9/10ths of the law as far as I know B)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Some people are just born sign stealers!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Hey there John,

I paid a lot of money for that, north of 100 bucks. Congrats on the fest. Hope it is in the cards for us next year.
    Say hey to Joan for us.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

That was a bad deal! :angry: Glad we don't have to deal with that bunch anymore. Sure hope ya'll can make it next year! :)
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Someone say they smelled cigar smoke. Umm ok I think I know who might know something now. :whistle:
  • I dont know anything about the sign, but I saw your phots of the screen room (green room) (egg room) and loved them....

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder