Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Everything is better on the Egg

tpc1tpc1 Posts: 54
edited 7:53AM in EggHead Forum
I have had my Xl Egg for a month or so and can now agree everything is better on the Egg. I tried a low and slow cook on a Pork shoulder this weekend, I let it go for about 12 hours at 250, all i can say is wow.I did not get fancy i used some 17th street rub and cooked it indirect. This is something i have struggled with on other grills and smokers.It was great. now i just have to remember to take pictures. Thanks for all the great advice on this site