Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egghead Faces Project. 1st Update

bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a few hundred pics short of my goal of 500 eggheads for this video. I have been busy with experimenting with audio tracks and effects and have revised what I uploaded to You Tube. For a sneak preiview, click on this link below.

If you send me your pic, I will overlay your name on it for all to see. Be a part if history! The begining will be the story of how this Egghead thing all started and the people who were behind the scenes. I will do my best to tell the story of how the first eggheads came together in 1998 at the VFW in Atlanta. A special section will be dedicated to honor all of the Eggheads that have passed on. So for all you eggheads, new and old, please send me your pics. Thanks for all of your help in this project.

BT
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    This is my Sunday morning afterfest look

100_4850.jpg
    ·
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Brilliant idea! Mine is on its way!~
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I love the pic of Faith and I at the after party from last year :) but just sent another off anyways! love this idea Tim and thanks for creating!!
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    My sous chef, "BayBay",egghead in training.This was taken when I told him we were gonna smoke a chub of 'Loney! :laugh: :evil:
    100_3973.jpg
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    I see the resemblance...that face cream is working! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·