Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Green Eggs and Ham Eggfest - Athens, TX

Options
RCB
RCB Posts: 16
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a new Egghead (got my large Egg 2 weeks ago), though my wife always thought I was from France, and so the Eggfest in Athens was most informative and helpful for me.

I just want to thank all the nice folks: cooks, sponsors and other Egghead volunteers for a great event. The BGE is a great product but the people who participated were even better!

Thanks for a nice and fun day and I am sure we'll be other Eggfests.

Roger

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    So glad you came out today and welcome to the Egghead club.
    Athens Eggfest today was super.
    See you next year.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • 4Soggy
    4Soggy Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it as much as I did! This was my first Eggfest to help with as a host, only my 2nd to attend (behind Mickey's terrific event in Salado) and my VERY FIRST to cook in. Man, I'm hooked!! Can't wait till we all get together again.

I'm glad your first time 'round was with us in Athens! Hope to see you at #2 to be announced soon!!!

Big Al
    Allen Forshage
    Athens, TX
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    We'll be there. We had a wonderful time and were impressed by your hospitality. I've never been anywhere in my life where the term "Your wish is my command" actually meant what it said! :)