Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mahi Mahi

dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
edited 11:58AM in EggHead Forum
Another neice dropped in for dinner. I don't know about girls today; they all seem to love fish :)
DSC03623.jpg
Sorry about plated; just gets real busy when the food takes this long!
:lol: DSC03624.jpg

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Fish looks good as does the niece, although next time feed her a double cheese burger with bacon. ;)
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    You know we did bacon wrapped scallops in advance to make sure the grid was hot...I had to eat the bacon on hers :ohmy:
  • I agree with the others ... a little bacon would have been acceptable ... matter of fact we've done a few bacon and fish combos lately that worked rather well!

Not sure if the niece has chosen a career path yet, but throw a BGE apron on her and I think you have a natural spokesperson for BGE!
    She's a marathoner and I believe sports medicine is her passion this week but she could end up in sales like the rest of us :laugh:
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Sounds like a great meal
    I have to work on my fish cooks this summer :)

Shane
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,048
    That is the reason she looks like her and I look like me :blush:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Well Mickey, I don't believe you will find any pictures of me in any of these posts :lol: