Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Freschetta Pizza as per my earlier posting.

Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited 7:22PM in EggHead Forum
Down in the eyes thread I posted a cook of this magnificent (IMHO) pizza on the BGE..I ain't gonna post it again..but I messed up the thread link..here it is.
http://www.freschetta.com
I forgot the c in freschetta...dang.

[ul][li]Frescetta Pizza[/ul]
·

Comments

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Char-Woody, Maybe the egg actually CAN turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. I cooked one in my oven once and thought that it was one of the worst pizzas I'd ever tasted.
    (All this from one with taste buds even)...... J & S

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    J Appledog, maybe it was the brand of beer?? :-) Hey, I even saw the big bus at a local grand opening here of a grocery store..(what else??) Fun Bus and good samples.
    Better in the BGE tho..Try it!
    For that matter, they all are! But sure wish I could duplicate that dough..ask me sometime to print out the ingredients...whooooooooo! Note,, I change to whoooooooo now.

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Char-Woody, [p]There is a restaurant at the other end of lake from our humble abode that makes GREAT gourmet pizzas. I occasionally order one uncooked and take it home to do on the BGE. Turns great into a masterpiece. [p]Whooooo do I miss? daBear, that's who! [p]Chow, JCA

·