Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ok....I have to ask

crunkcrunk Posts: 94
edited 11:14PM in EggHead Forum
Greetings All! I am a brand new egger and brand new to this forum and have tried to figure it out but I am going to break down and ask someone for help on posting pictures to a thread. I have my pictures saved on photobucket...Could someone be nice enough to walk me through posting a picture? Thanks in advance!!!

Crunk
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,843
    Go to your photobucket pic and click on the IMG Code box. left click and it will say copied. next go to your forum message and place the cursor where you want the pic, you may want to add a comment. Make a space and "CTRL V" to paste. I always go back and proof my message with pics as I make mistakes.
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    All you have to do is copy and paste the IMG code from Photobucket into the text of your message. Should look like the below without the spaces inside the brackets.

[ IMG ]http://www.photobucket.com/albumname/imagename.jpg[ /IMG ]
    ·
  • crunkcrunk Posts: 94
    Thanks Richard!
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hi Crunk and welcome. it is easy enough after you do it a few times :)for me I just move my curser over the pic I want and it drops down a box with a few things you can do with the pic. you want to click on or copy and paste the img box. then come here to the forum and just paste in the message you are writing. if you are unsure if you did it right before posting just click preview. if your pic is there we will see it too :) Julie
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,362
    Since you are already on photo bucket you are nearly there! Just cut and paste the IMG code that's under the picture into the body of your posting here. Give it a try! BTW welcome aboard!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • crunkcrunk Posts: 94
    You guys are awesome, thanks a lot!! I think I got it...
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

About half way down the page.
    "Using Photobucket - Visual Guide "

[url][/url]
    http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1033168&catid=1

GG
    ·