Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

TheLazyCTheLazyC Posts: 87
edited 9:31AM in EggHead Forum
how do you add you avatar (photo)that goes beside your name when you post?
·

Comments

• TheLazyCTheLazyC Posts: 87
    never mind, done figured it out
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    I am interested in the solution. TIA
    ·
  • Gandy DancerGandy Dancer Posts: 272
    To upload an avatar, you must click "my profile" at the top of any post. This will take you to the forum specific profile which is currently the only place where you can upload your avatar image.
    Your upload must meet the size criteria or it won't work, I think it is 70 pixels width.
    ·
  • TheLazyCTheLazyC Posts: 87
    Just click on "my profile" at the top of this message and browser your computer and uplaod. You need to resize your image first. If you dont have any software to manage that for you on your computer, you can upload one herehttp://www.photosize.com/ and in 2 seconds you have your resized image ready to save and upload.

Richard Fl wrote:
    I am interested in the solution. TIA
    ·