Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig

Options
Banker John
Banker John Posts: 583
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Florida Eggfest was one huge event. The food was fantastic, the people were so nice and the prizes - oh the prizes.[p]I was fortunate enough to be drawn for one of the mst coveted of prizes - the Dizzy Pig collection.[p]4 - 8oz bottles of some of the finest rubs on the planet along with several sample packs of the more spicy hot varieties. I re-gifted the hot rubs as I've tried them and are too hot for my tastes.[p]I did GLADLY keep the Cow Lick Steak Rub, the Dizzy Dust, the Ragin River Rub and my personal favorite, Tsunami Spin.[p]If any of the folks that read this forum have not tried Dizz Pig rubs, please find the means in your budget to sample a few. You WILL NOT be dissapointed! Order at www.DizzyPigBBQ.com On the website, there are also some fantastic recipes that are tried and true the produce tremendous results.[p]Thank you Nature Boy for being a sponsor to our Florida Eggfest![p]Banker John
[ul][li]Dizzy Pig Rubs[/ul]

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Yo John
    Soooo much wish I cudda been there. And glad to hear you picked up the spinning prize. Much appreciate the kind words! Entering my 13th hour of this Sunday workin on the new website, and it is oh-so-nice to come onto the forum and see your thoughtful keystrokes.
    Thanks again, and you are very much welcome.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ