Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggers in OTTAWA, ON

LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
edited 10:39PM in EggHead Forum
If you're in Ottawa and you want to get in on an order of Maple Leaf lump. Please e-mail me. I'm finalizing the order today.there is still room on a 2nd skid.
context is important :)

Comments

• dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    I'm in Barrie so your post not really for me but what is a fair retail price for Maple Leaf. I have seen $23 for the bigger bag and just have not tried yet. I understand it smells great :)
  • CityplaceCityplace Posts: 15
    Nella Cutlery in Vaughan sells each 8kg bag for $14.50 CAD. I picked up 3 yesterday. I believe the price drops even further if you buy 20 or more bags.
  • CityplaceCityplace Posts: 15
    Nella Cutlery in Vaughan sells each 8kg bag for $14.50 CAD. I picked up 3 yesterday. I believe the price drops even further if you buy 20 or more bags.
    Tell me that's a smaller bag... :ermm:
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    I don't know if they make a bigger bag. The largest I've seen is the 8kg/17.6lb bag.

Price is 13.85 + hst / 8k bag
    Thanks, I know where I'm not shopping anymore :pinch:
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    yeah.. that's a tough pill to swallow. I bought a couple of the BGE bags before going to crappy and buying the royal oak.(which turns out to be very similar)
    I am just finishing my second bag of RO from CT :laugh:
    I would like to try the Maple Leaf next. I was at a store near Woodbridge that I won't name (just in case the bag was bigger) I think I saw some at a local hardware store, I will check it out.

Thanks for the info
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,742
    Nope.
    I need to get a pallet or two. I'll let you know when I'm going to do it if you want. It was 12.50 when I last checked. Home Hardware carries it sometomes and so does Rona

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

I would be duely honoured to participate in this activity Steven :)
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,742
    Let me know what you want. You would have to pick it up in Brampton or Caledon.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Thanks Steve, I sent an email