Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Egg on the Block!

BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last night my neighbor Jim, who also plays bass in One Thin Dime, came over to tell me he bought a medium Big Green Egg. I think he was very impressed by what I've cooked on mine (his seven year old daughter raved about my pork kabobs last time they were over!) and by what he saw at the Eggfest. [p]He's been very happy with it so far. He told me about cooking steaks on it for the frist time, and he was planning to smoke his first chicken soon. He hasn't joined the forum yet, but maybe if I egg him on (pun intended) he will. Maybe one of these days all of my bandmates will have Eggs! We'll have to write a song about it then. :)
·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,320
    BluesnBBQ,
    I met Jim at the Eggfest, and could see it in his eyes.
    Glad he made the move. Tell him to join in with us here. We'll have him searing squid in no time! [p]Q on
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·