Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Tim M

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thank you for the advice. My rump roast turned out great. My dad
gave me the bge as a gift 3 weeks ago and he was coming for dinner. He offered to give me a gas grill but I only wanted an egg and I am very glad that I have it. Thanks again.

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Carolyn,
    Tim is a huge asset to the forum here. His website alone is enough to help anyone along. Not to mention his other contributions. Great guy too! Always comes bearing gifts.[p]Have fun
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Carolyn,[p]Thanks for the kind words, but its the forum that deserves your thanks - I just happened to read your post first I guess. There are dozens of folks here who can help - you just need to ask for it. Just remember two things:[p]1. ignore the BGE cookbook section
    2. always let the forum know what your wanting to cook and how you plan to attack it, then someone will answer and let you know if that is a workable plan. There is seldome only one way to do anythin gon the Egg so expect several different approaches - pick the one that sounds best to you. Always have fun though!! Enjoy and thanks again.[p]Tim

• frans in australia
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    i wished he came to australia
    frans in australia

• Unknown
    Options
    howdy frans in australia,
    I betcha Tim wouldn't mind comin' to Australia either!
    Maybe I will talk him into making a half way round the world flight. I'll tag along, as Australia is a place I need to see. Maybe I can get him to swing us by Zealand too![p]You gonna make us some egged Australian beef??[p]Cheers!
    NB

• frans in australia
    Options
    NB,
    shure you are more than welcome i have 2 eggs and plenty room we will have a good time.and also plenty of maggie
    seasoning.
    cheers frans

• Unknown
    Options
    frans in australia,
    I'm there. How about it Tim??[p]Thanks
    NB