Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Athens Info

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited 8:02AM in EggHead Forum
For those like myself that get lost easily:

This where the M&G will be Friday

tffc_map_lg.jpg

Directions to Hart-Morris Conservation Center
From Athens: After crossing Lake Athens on F.M. 2495, take the second right (Peninsula Point Road, CR 4812). Drive 0.2 mile along the chain-link fence on your left and turn left through Gate E. Drive straight ahead to the parking lot; the Conservation Center is the first building on the left.

HTH

Comments

• fdxeggerfdxegger Posts: 69
    We will see you Saturday about 0830--0900. Driving from Round Rock bright and early Saturday morning.
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,238
    I knew it was somewhere up that way.

Thanks for the map. My GPS girl lies and would have me somewhere near Atlanta if I listened to her. But she does have a nice voice.

See you in Athens.

Spring "Getting Lost Is Not A Problem If You Don't Care Where You Are" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,625
    See you guys Saturday B)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• SylvesterSylvester Posts: 10
    Are you going Friday? We are going Friday morning so we can check out the area.
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    We'll be there Sat. morning. We hope to be there by 7 or 7:30.