Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Myron Mixon

Options
shubydoobydo
shubydoobydo Posts: 115
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone gotten myron's new book? Is it any good? I love chris lillys book does this conpare?

Comments

• boston_stoker
    boston_stoker Posts: 794
    Options
    I have a copy. It looks pretty good. Can't compare I to Lilly, never seen it.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    Just got my copy this afternoon.
    I went overboard and bought WAY too many BBQ cookbooks over the past few years, but I'm glad I picked this one up. Haven't read it thoroughly yet, just paged thru it and read selected portions, but it really looks good! I'll post more after I've read it through.

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    If it's Mixon's, I won't buy it. Don't care whether it's any good or not.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    What do you not like about Myron Mixon?
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    I now have them both. Both have good stories and the Mixon book has some nice recipes. At a quick glance, it appears to be about 25-30 pages shorter.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Ha. The only thing I have to go on. What I see on TV. Never met the guy.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut