Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT)OBL burial at sea photo released

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sorry,but I had to share this one :whistle: If you don't find it amusing,get over it :lol:

image001-1.jpg
·

Comments

• Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    :woohoo: LMAO :woohoo:
    ·
  • AshmanAshman Posts: 375
    If it were only true. I wonder if they used a bar of Lye soap to clean his body before wrapping in bacon?
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    What a good waste of bacon!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Fish food. I like that. :evil:
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    One of the few times I can say ...........I love sharks. Such pretty efficient creatures :woohoo:
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Is that an OBT? :woohoo:
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh:
    ·
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 183
    I was thinking that it's a pretty nasty ABT. A@##### Bin Terminated.
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    So instead of an ABT, you can call it an OBLT! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    OsamasHeadstone.jpg
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    The only thing better than that would be if it had holes in it every inch. ;)
    ·