Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Campin Egger's: More pictures

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited 12:07AM in EggHead Forum
What a great trip we had. Really enjoy our camping trip with lots of good food by and and good drink. A few pictures.

100_1044.jpg
100_1029.jpg
100_1027.jpg
100_1033.jpg
100_1036.jpg
100_1034.jpg
100_1030.jpg
100_1033.jpg

100_1040.jpg
100_1041.jpg
100_1048.jpg
100_1047.jpg
100_1062.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,590
    A couple of cute future eggers there.
    Nice looking trip.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks like y'all had a great time :woohoo: I missed seeing everyone,but hopefully I'll see most of them in a couple weeks :)
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Might fine looking site and time you all must have had. The little ones sure look like they are having a great time and that's the way it should be. :)

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Whenever I see the camping eggers' posts, I always wish I were along with ya'll. You always have such wonderful gatherings.

Great people, great food, and the great oudoors! :)
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Mike,

Thanks for coming up to join the group. We love having you & Sabrina join us. It was a great time and a great group of friends. See you in 2 weeks.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Great photos Mike, That's one place I'd love to go sometime. Don't tell me the one sticking his tongue out is Terry??? :laugh:
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    THey will be egging before we know it.
    Hey Spark will see ya in a couple of weeks. Missed you on the camping trip.
    The girls had a great time and love seeing them running around and having fun. Our future.
    Your always welcome Rebecca. We all had a great time and the lake was awesome.
    Kim your 100% right, we really had a good time and will see ya in a couple of weeks bud.
    Thanks Beli, what a great place there on the lake. As for who sticking out there tounge, umm I don't know. :woohoo:
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    Looks like a blast, they smaller tasting judges looked like they were pretty happy.Thanks for sharing,Randy
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    great pictures!!! glad i was there!!!

wish parker was smiling in the picture with me and her :(

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Nice picture Mike. I will sees you in a couple of weeks.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    Yeah but that first picture is worth a million bucks.
    BINGO Doug looking forward to it. ;)
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Nice pics Mike. Looks like a great time was had by all.
    Thanks for sharing.
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP