Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just signed up for Eggstock in Waldorf

Options
walrusegger
walrusegger Posts: 314
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's official, I just bought my ticket. My wife is heading to the beach with her girlfriends, so I'll be toting three little ones with me after soccer games.

I'm looking forward to my second eggfest and first one in Waldorf. Can't wait to meet many of you officially and taste some good food.

Comments

• Meat
    Meat Posts: 233
    Options
    You are gonna have a blast. It's a great group of people that show up. This will be Waldorf #4 for us. Bring your appetite. Stop by our tent and say hi. We will be the ones cooking on an Egg. :P
  • EggNeato
    EggNeato Posts: 19
    Options
    We're looking forward to it as well. This will be our third eggfest and our first time to Waldorf.

Looking forward to meeting lots of folks and picking up lots to tips. Got our first egg in September and have been having a blast ever since.

BTW walrusegger, I made two London Broil's on the egg tonight. Marinated in Mr. Yoshida's with some dehydrated onion. Forgot to add the Dizzy Pig Red Eye Express tonight, but used it last time and it was awesome. Thanks for that recipe! Need to try it on flank steak next.

Can't wait for the weekend!