Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Rookie Dealer of the Year!

RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
edited 1:52PM in EggHead Forum
If your in Central Texas stop in and see Russ and the boys at Ace Hardware in Salado!!! He'll go the extra mile to make your "eggin" dreams come true!! Looking forward to doin some cooking with Russ!!

Comments

• Second that!
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
    After seeing the Eggthusiasm Russ Egghibited at the Salado Gathering, I'm sure he will sell some Eggs to the locals. Everybody in Salado has to come into his store sooner or later.

Maybe Mickey can do a demo one Saturday.

Spring "Hints Given Real Cheep" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
    You WILL be called when we do the Farmers Market in Salado friend...
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Mickey, we will drive to Salado for the farmers market. Just let us know time and dates.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • ManfredManfred Posts: 186
    Mickey let me know when it is to. Me and the wife would love to come.
  • RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    B) Cool I'm ready.......is this a margerita friendly event?