Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Inebriated Eggin\'

FockerFocker Posts: 1,638
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Too much Crown, vintage cast iron, and the BGE.
001-3.jpg
002-12.jpg
003-17.jpg
006-17.jpg
009-7.jpg

Pics of the pie from yesterday. Chucked the rolling pin, and nuked the pepperoni for 35 seconds before assembly.
003-16.jpg
005-15.jpg
Been on vacation this week. Worked on projects both inside and outside of the house. Thought I'd kick back with a couple of my peeps and fire up the egg after all of the hard work.
Its 0200 CST, hope you all are deep into REM :)
Brandon
Quad Cities

·

Comments

• thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    2:20 CST here...Post surgery having to sleep (or not) sitting up for three days...I guess I'll see the royal wedding after this poker match onTV is over, ha. Mice cooks, that grease in the skillet looks a little nefarious...
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,638
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Tony :)

Brought the extinguisher outside for this one :evil:
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,581
    Is there any other kind of egging? That first grease bomb is just what the doctor ordered! That is a sure-fire hangover prevention measure.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Two of my favorite food groups... fried chicken & waffles and pizza! ;) Looks delicious... wish I was there.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • walruseggerwalrusegger Posts: 313
    Your food pics look great, but do I have a problem if what impressed me the most was the Fat Tire...great beer!
    ·
  • Please make chicken and waffles at the Peoria Eggfest. I will pay you in Yuengling!
    ·
    Dirty, I think we can arrange something ;)
    Lookin' forward to seein' ya in June.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • c tredwellc tredwell Posts: 575
    That much grease in an egg scares the s%*t out of me! :huh:
    ·
    At least the house won't smell like fried chicken for the next few days. It actually worked quite well, not one flare up. You just have to move slowly and accurately.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Cooking while consuming alcohol is unhealthy, dangerous, irresponsible, immature, and juvenile. I never do it, and am disappointed in those that do. :whistle:

(nice cast iron, and the food looks great. Drunks can cook just fine. Have you met zippy?)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
    Thanks stike :laugh:
    The "elders" have raised the standards to unreachable levels
    And to think that this place used to be so much more friendlier ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    The food looks great, but please be careful when frying in that much oil... a grease fire in a pit is an amazingly fast and dangerous situation.
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·