Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT)Happy Easter everyone !!!!

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 7:35AM in EggHead Forum
I just wanted to share a few pics of my little buddies :) My good camera is still broke,but the little Canon powershot does an ok job :blink: I'm about to fire up the XL to cook some mussels :woohoo: Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your holiday,I'm ready to cook some deliciousness :woohoo: :laugh:

056.jpg

061.jpg

066.jpg

076.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

Now please don't tell Mommy,but Cameron(AKA little "Big'un") loves Carnivore "Sweet" sauce :whistle: :P

083.jpg

089.jpg

Enjoy your evening everyone,I've gotta run ;) Thanks for lookin
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    beautiful Doug! boy is he growing! must be the sweet sauce! His Big brother is pretty handsome too!
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Dude,

The boys are good lookin'. Can't believe it B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Great photos - thanks for posting. You have two handsome boys...and "Little Big Un" has good taste! Happy Easter to you and yours! :)
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Happy Easter to you and yours. What a beautiful family, you must be proud!
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Cutie petooties, Doug! Absolutely beautiful :)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Gotta LOVE IT! :)
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    A bautiful family indeed sparky boy, a very happy easter to you
    ·
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Doug, Boy is time flying. I remember when you posted a pic of the card your wife gave you when she told you she was expecting. Really nice pics.
    Brian
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Nice family Doug!

Now go climb a pole! :woohoo:
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    2 and last are winners of winners Doug. Good looking kid for sure. Good thing he takes after momma :woohoo:
    ·
  • B & CB & C Posts: 217
    The kids look so sweet.
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks to everyone,we had such a great time.The weather here was just perfect for spending the day outside with the family :woohoo: I cooked 3 lbs of mussels on the XL and they were delicious.I cooked them in a tomato,garlic,butter sauce in my CI skillet.Sorry,the only pic I have is the pile of shells after we devoured them :whistle: Thanks again for the kind words,and yes,I'm a very proud daddy ;)

094-1.jpg
    ·
  • Those are beautiful boys, Doug.
    ·