Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stainless steel nest/mates?

FishkillerFishkiller Posts: 42
edited 3:05AM in EggHead Forum
If I'm not mistaken, didn't they offer stainless steel egg nests and mates in the past (3 or 4 years ago), or is that another smoker I'm thinking about? Does anyone know if there is someone who makes/offers those now?[p]Thanks

Comments

• 342%3C%3A9%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B2%3E586%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B53%3C5986nu0mrj
    <p />fishkiller, I own a medium BGE with all stainless steel components (about 3 years old now)

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Chef Arnoldi,
    WOW,
    Did you buy the egg and nest all at the same time or?????[p]Thanks,
    New Bob

• Chef Arnoldi,
    That is a nice setup. I would like to have the same setup for my Large. I might have to have someone fabricate the components for my egg if I have no luck in finding some premade.

• fishkiller,
    I'm interested in the stainless steel parts, too. Please let me know what you find. My e-mail address is in the profiles section. I would like a stainless steel cooking grate, too.[p]****

• CharbonCharbon Posts: 222
    Chef Arnoldi, I love stainless, hate rust. Where did you acquire such wonderment? Bands of spring hinge also?