Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just finished up my new cedar table

XLGrEGGerXLGrEGGer Posts: 55
edited 4:44AM in EggHead Forum
It only took 3 years but I think I finally figured the table thing out! :)

Egg%20Table%20001.jpg
Egg%20Table%20002.jpg
I put some casters on it too! B)

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,304
    very nice, looking really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,475
    Man XL, that is very nice! Congrats on a job well done. Wood working is a talent I wasn't blessed with.

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • XLGrEGGerXLGrEGGer Posts: 55
    I just finished up the drawers on the left hand side today. I will post another pic once I get it. It really turned out great!
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Very nice looking table there.

GG
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    That's a thing of beauty Gregg

I guess it gets fresh air to the bottom vent through the louvered doors. You should be very happy with it cause it is very nice.

Happy egging. :)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    A long time coming - but WOW. Your table is beautiful!
  • mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    very nice work - sure you will enjoy

mr toad
    In dog Beers - I have had only one !
  • JerzeeJerzee Posts: 84
    Very nice!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Beautiful Table, Nice Job :cheer: :cheer:
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Very nice... I really like the way the granite top and cabinet work together. And an umbrella too... Very nice.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Where did you get the plans for the table?

It looks great and I would like to build one as well.

Thanks
  • CaptDaveCaptDave Posts: 54
    Very nice indeed... 3 years sounds like my speed! :blink:
    Well it's a very long story but I had to build the table around the granite top. So, I was actually limited to the size and demensions of the granite top. I built around the top. The hardest part was making sure that the XL hinge in the back would not hit the granite top. :ohmy:
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,429
    That is a terrific table. Just thinking, you could replace the original wood egg handle with a cedar wood handle to match up with your new cedar table. ;)
    Now that is a AWESOME idea! I wish LawnRanger would do one for me. :woohoo: I hope he is out there listening!! :)
  • WOW. That is beautiful. Nice Job.
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    That's an impressive and attractive piece of outdoor furniture- congrats.DO the left hand bank of drawers slide out by using the top of the drawer?Randy
  • probe1957probe1957 Posts: 218
    Very nice. Wish I had your talent.
    Randy, each one of those drawers now have handles on them and they slide out seperately. Now that I think about it I should have LawnRanger make me handles for the EGG and the drawers! :woohoo:
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Awesome looking table, and that be a nice touch on the handles. Love the craftmenship that you put into this table. Hope you all get lots of Good Eats out of a great setup. :)
  • jls50jls50 Posts: 35
    Great job enjoy your cookouts

James
  • smoketownsmoketown Posts: 17
    great looking table. the wood for my table is still in the garage after 2 years B)
  • PjoePjoe Posts: 224
    That is a smooth table! Good job!
    LBGE AR SMALL BGE WOO RING