Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ceramic Grill Store website down?

ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
edited 11:33PM in EggHead Forum
Is anyone else having problems reaching the Ceramic Grill Store website? I'm getting a "page not found" error.
BJ (Powhatan, VA)

Comments

• ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Interesting... I'm getting a "Host Gator" 404 error page.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 156
    Working for me. Maybe clear your browsers cache and try again.
  • jaymag_87jaymag_87 Posts: 108
    I'm getting it, too.

Wierd. :angry:
  • Works for me. Tom had a little too much to drink here in Okla Eggfest today...thot maybe that was the problem.
    It appears to have been DNS related, as I was able to remote into my desktop at work, and get to the site. A traceroute of the IP lookup from there did not match what I was getting at home.

A DNS flush of my router and PC didn't fix it.

At some point today, it looks like the routing tables were updated, as I'm now able to bring up the website from home.

While interesting, I'm glad it's cleared up. Now I'm off to get a Woo2 for my new medium egg. ;)
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I was tempted to post that there was a sale going on at the CGS and everything was 50% off if ordered in the next hour but, I didn't have the heart. :woohoo:
    LOL ... that would have just been mean. I like you. :lol:
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    :laugh: :evil: