Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oklahoma Eggfest...Here we go!

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 11:55AM in EggHead Forum
As has become tradition in the past few years, the early birds met for dinner and drinks at Mama Roja Mexican Cantina. Time to get some sleep and get ready to golf in the A.M.

L-R: Alec, Andy, Doreen, JLOCKHART29, Snoopy Dog Dog, Spoony, Doug in Eggmonton, Randi, Lora and Photo Egg

DSC00741.jpg

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    What a great group guys, wonder where the mama roja name comes from...meaning red mom I can see Darian's face is quite red already....hope is just the drinks & not the sun mi amigo :laugh: :whistle:
  • 124 miles to go!
    Hope they saved a 'rita for us!
    And WHY aren't you in OK, Beli??
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,614
    Wished I could join you guys. You will have a ball....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Kari, I really would love it but we are leaving for Sonora this time. Have a blast & at least one for us
  • Man, just an hour away and I'm missing all the fun! Stupid job!! That is a motley looking bunch for sure.

See y'all tomorrow afternoon,

Bruce
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    Are you already on your way? We're still prepping food and packing. :( Way behind this time. Hope to be on the road by noon.
  • kolbdriverkolbdriver Posts: 403
    Tweety, Remember the leason from salado, enjoy more work less

100_0636.jpg

• TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    You're so right! We just had one of those weeks and couldn't start on anything til this morning. Almost done and hope to be on the road by 1:30.

Are you guys going?
  • kolbdriverkolbdriver Posts: 403
    Nope we can't make it. Athens is next for us, see you there .

• We will all miss ya, Mickey :(
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    Y'all have a great time...have a drink for me and yell "FIRETRUCK" as loud as you can :laugh: